Saturday, December 20, 2008

Issue 38: Seeing Red


Oh, Mirror's Edge. What will you do next?

So I made a little kid smile yesterday. We were doing some Christmas shopping and some kid started shouting, "IT'S SANTA IT'S SANTA!!!" I looked around and saw the kid, not but 2 or 3 years old, pointing at my Santa hat I was wearing. So I whipped up my best Santa voice and shouted out to him, "HO HO HO, Meeeerry Christmas, little boy!" And he was just screaming at me and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... am I getting sick?
CHRISTMAS. IT'S ALMOST HERE. YAYAYAYAYAYA. You should send me money so I can have my own website. And stuff. I want Left 4 Dead. REALLY BAD. Oh, and that The World Ends With You game on the DS. That looks good. Yeah... I don't have much to say. So... see ya next Saturday.

Panel 4 was drawn by my sister, Katie. Check her stuff out at Myspace.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, Mirror's Edge!
Your comics are funny :p
Oh, and this is dark-eco from DA btw.
*random visit*
...I was too lazy to create a blogspot account. XD