Sunday, December 14, 2008

Issue 37: LittleBig Character Creator With Platforming Elements


That's my friend Ian. He is who I first got to play it with. And he has the Soundtrack shirt. I envy him for it.
I only got about 7 minutes of creation in before I lost controller privileges. I managed to make Obama and Ian made Bush. It was "Bush and Obama's Fantastic Adventures Through Antarctica". And it was awesome. Then I made Obama into Samuel L. Jackson, and every time a story character spoke, I would say, "ENGLISH MOTHATRUCKA*, DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!" And when Ian died, I would hit him and say "DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BISCUT?*" It was a fun time.
I also got to play Mirror's Edge yesterday, and I got Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. I am soooooooooooooooo glad that it got released into US. Now if only Japan would give us KH2 Final Mix... someday...

* = censored version

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude lets make ninja jesus today