Sunday, September 28, 2008

Issue 32: The Orange Biz-ox part 4


Holy karp a new comic!!! I decided I wasn't too happy with my second Half Life comic (a.k.a. I was too lazy to draw it) so I'm just moving on to Portal. Maybe I'll release it some other time. After this I'll start doing comics related to completely different things.

This was the first thing I did when I played Portal's last level. It takes a long time to ride down... Anyway, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness is fun. I'm a Level 100 Raichu, with a Level 100 Infernape, Mewtwo, and Darkrai. If you have a problem, if no one else can help you, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire Team Shockwave.

Also, I started playing the original Super Smash Bros. again. Samus and Captain Falcon are amazing. Speaking of Smash Bros., check out my deviantART profile. I've been doing memes lately, and they are fun. And it might explain why I haven't updated in forever... Anyway, see you in a while.

ALSO: Does anyone have Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS? I really want this and I wanted to know what other people think of it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your gay