Saturday, October 25, 2008

Issue 34: Elementary


Me? Updating twice in one week? Who am I and what have I done with the real me?

Anyway, ain't it spiffy that I'm updating on time? Besides that, I enjoy that Alex is really like this about Poptarts as far as I know. I'm not sure if Bryce really wanted to say that, but I haven't put him in for a while.

I got my costume idea for Halloween: Mario! I'm surprised I haven't done him already... well, I'll be working on it next week, and I'll put up some action shots of the epicness of me and Boe (Naked Snake - Metal Gear Solid 3) as we battle it out SSBB style. Well, now I'm hungry. I'll check you fools out on Halloween. Peace!

~Pietacular

PS - Here's a hint at one of the future comics: Slugums.

1 comments:

Jeff Allen said...

Seems like I've had this conversation before...