Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Title Change!... again.

Yep, you read right. I plan on changing STICKomix's hard to say name. My idea is for the comic to be called 2+2+5. This is just the way it's going to be. If you have a better name idea, Google for it's existence, and send me a comment with your suggestion. Since it's such a weird and random comic, think of offbeat names. If nobody can come up with a better name than mine by the end of June, then the name will be changed on July 4, as well as the website address. I'll check ya'll later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No joint comics?

Leah Rose said...

Wait- I don't get it.
2+2+5?
I need further explanation! D:

Pietacular said...

It's just a weird and random comic, like how 2+2=5 is a weird thought.

Anonymous said...

I am very sad to see that you are changing the name. I personally like the name STICKomicx. It really fits the subject matter and lets you know exactly what you are in for. Don't change! PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Allen said...

I like STICKomix (pronounced "Stick Comics").

But then again... I liked Agent001/7 (pronounced "Agent Double Oh One Seventh") also, but your changed that anyway too. :P

Dad