Sunday, May 31, 2009

Issue 49: Paradox'd


Where's the Twilight Zone theme song when you need it?
Well, I was out of ideas and randomly thought of this for no reason. And don't worry, around the 2908647th time through it, he makes a comic about something that's actually funny.
So I got Mega Man 9 and Paper Mario on my Wii last night.
AILSJDGBIAJS HYAWRLJBSN;AFDOHANLIFSUBGSDLHBGAFLDHJBADF THEY ARE SO AWESOME.
Mega Man 9 is just screaming 90's in my face.
I was originally going to do a comic on it, but I haven't gotten far enough to get funny ideas.
Although, I do applaud Dr. Light, considering that he was the first one to make a FEMALE Robot Master.
Kudos.
Well, I'm gonna go play. Check you cats on the flipside.





Also, I'm Crying and Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughan are the same exact song.
Peace.

~Frank Allen

0 comments: