Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo


Feliz Cinco de Mayo, amigos! Now go celebrate Mexico's independence and eat some tacos tonight! Also, I am in dire need of new consoles, an iPod Touch, and Metal Gear Solid games. (SEND ME MONEY FOR THESE THINGS!!!) And BTW, comics are just not happening until we move (by the beach! Awesome!) because the scanner is all undone. We'll get a new comic up once it's all sorted out. Which reminds me, I need money for a tablet pen which is the reason no comics are coming in high quality. But to keep you quiet, here's Spider Monkey. Peace out, foo's. *Smoke bomb* *flee*

1 comments:

Leah Rose said...

Frank! Your Spider Monkey is amaaaazing!
I loooove it!

And by the way, Cinco de Mayo is not Mexico's "Independence Day." Their Independence Day is actually two days after my birthday...

xP