Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Maybe I'll be on time in '08.

But it's a stretch. Anyway, Happy New Year fools. Only one year closer to my domination... Anyway, it's close to the 1 year anniversary of STICKomix/Weird Comix, and only 21 issues to show for it. Dayumn, I'm lazy. Well, my birthday is next Wednesday, so be excited. Or thou shalt be slain...BTW, sorry for not updating in a while, I've spent all of the 25th to now at my dads, trapped away from my tablet and Comic Life. :C Still, this Saturday WILL have an update or else... (Wait - I just threatened myself...) Oh, and before I forget, here's a list of what I got for X-mas:

-Nintendo DS
-Yoshi's Island DS
-Game Case w/ extra stylus
-Guitar Hero III
-Guitar Hero controller -returned-
-Flying Alarm Clock from ThinkGeek.com
-WWZD (What Would a Zombie Do?) life decision spinner
-Guinness World Book of Records '08 (a running theme for me)
-iHome
-Star Wars 30 anniversary book
-Halo calendar

No 360... sad face... Well, a slight chance for mah B-day. Well, TTYL foo's!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOMYGAWSH, YOU OFFICIALLY HAVE GUITAR HERO III NOW?
Woot woot!
Ve musht battle... to ze death. :O