Sunday, October 21, 2007

Issue 15: Friendly Rivalries (as well as other news)


Well, a few things are in mind for this post. Let me run them down for you.
1. New comic. Rejoice.

2. My gamertag/name/whatever-the-heck-you-want-to-call-it is now Total Tortilla. Live with it.

3. A few characters are being added. Let me explain them.

A. Grant. He's the kid in the middle. He's my new rival. His hating of pie and loving of cake is what makes him my pure opposite. The name comes off of the man from my old town that I wish I could hate to death.

B. Jason. He's the one on the left with the spiky hair. I always liked the name Jason, and now I have a place for it. The hairstyle is the first hair I could ever draw for anything. It now makes its triumphant return. He is the rival of Alex.

C. Blane. The one on the right. He is not emo, but he has the right hair and he doesn't talk. The name... I dunno where it came from. It just seemed fitting. Who in my group does he rival? Well, you'll just have to wait a few more issues for that...

4. In episode 130 of Podtacular, the unofficial Halo podcast, I get my comments read on the show! Look near the end with around 20 minutes remaining in the show.

5. Wha? STICKomix has a Myspace!?! You're darn right STICKomix has a Myspace! Get to know me more by looking me up and becoming my friend! Check it all out at www.myspace.com/stickomix. (I might deny your request unless you message me saying you're a fan of the site.)

Now that all of that is out of the way, I'm going to go slack off. Total Tortilla, out.

2 comments:

Jeff Allen said...

dude... you're awesome!

Leah Rose said...

I think Blane is hot. :D